Monday, January 6, 2014

OK, I'm back.

That's what our 2 2/3 year-old said over Christmas when he came back to the table. And he's one of the reasons I haven't blogged since July 15th. Him and his brother along with real-world obligations and exhaustion from the utter inanity and narcissistic paranoia of much of the internet.

But I figured with the new year I would give it another go, if for no reason other than practicing my writing. 2013 was the first year the first year in ages I had nothing to do with academia and that was great. Expect a broadside against the institution as it now exists and even shots at those privileged folks who now knock the system because it stop working for it. After that I wash my hands of higher ed. Otherwise I have no plan for what I write and when.

I am still undecided if I will go back to updating the What The Frack Pennsylvania? blog and related twitter feed.  After the birth of Kevin there was no time for it and I have serious doubts that there is a market on-line for scientific analysis of energy issues, people seem to want their ideological bases for why they are for or against something confirmed, facts be damned.

So there ya go.

No comments: